Thursday, May 01, 2014
How does 4:46 p.m. arrive so consistently every single day? And how am I so unprepared for it every time it gets here?
So today, halfway through a cleaning out project in the younger boys' room, I considered again that I should write a blog post. Then I was mentally typing out thoughts as I switched the laundry, and glanced through my emails-- there is a post from Ann V about how a soul needs creativity... And my soul seemed to groan and say, YES. But... then I lost my temper with a child, and someone was rude, and someone else spilled a blender full of strawberry-lemonade slushie and now we have a puppy added in the mix who keeps biting. So, I consider that I need to finish the closet upstairs,and work on those graduation party evites (not to mention planning that party, which is only two weeks away)and fix dinner and check on the puppy and fold three baskets of laundry, and drive the boys to meet Matt to hit golf balls... and I sit down to do this? Creativity, or procrastination?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment