So I was in the dressing room tonight at Stein Mart. I had an entire hour and a half out by myself this weekend and I spent it shopping. Really, not my favorite past-time. Anyway... I did find a cute skirt on the 30% + another 15% rack, blue and white, my size, and went to try it on. Cute, I tell you! but the zipper up the back was stubborn and being in a hurry, I yanked until it finally came up. Now, mind you, the skirt was not too small, that's not the reason the zipper wouldn't zip! The reason, I realized, was because the zipper was broken! When it finally came all the way up, it wouldn't go back down.
Seriously.
There I stood stuck in the skirt in the Stein Mart dressing room. It would not budge. And there was no way that skirt would come down (or up for that matter, tried that too) without unzipping the zipper. Y'all, I had to RIP the skirt to get out of it!!
What would you have done??
Finally, with my own clothes on, I took the skirt to the sales lady and explained the problem...
Motivation, because no matter if the fault was the broken zipper, or my big belly, you can't even imagine the humiliation of standing there stuck in the dressing room.
Maybe I'll give the south beach another visit.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ARHHHHGHHH! We are all scarred for life. I remember zipping my THIGH in some capri's not long ago it seems... UGH.
So did they make you buy it? heh heh heh
Post a Comment