This from Mrs. Grits:
The rules are as follows~
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Humm... well, I'll play, but since this will be read by the three of us, I won't tag anyone...
1. I love to bake, but once I get started, I can't stop. Seriously... what's the point of heating up the oven for just a batch of cookies when we could make a triple batch instead plus six loaves of bread?
2. Baking is cheaper than therapy. When life is getting stressful or I can't figure something out, watch out b/c I'm going to be mixing up some cookies. Other random info: yesterday I used parchment paper for the first time! Wow, did those cookies come out great. Where have I been??
3. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:15 a.m. I walk for 30 minutes with my neighbor. It's a great way to start the day, get some exercise, and have a wonderful adult conversation. Do you think it defeats the whole purpose for me to come home and eat three of the above mentioned cookies?
4. I love natural, healthfood stuff! Whole grains, brown rice, whole wheat pasta... I have a grain mill and we bake our own bread. (...and homeschool. I know, how cliche!)
5. I also love Diet Coke. And Chocolate. And ice cream.
6. But I don't love vegetables. Seriously, it's hard for me to eat a salad.
7. This is the third time I've started blogging. It'll probably not last very long either.
8. Reading aloud is my favorite thing to do with the children. Right now we're reading the Trumpet of the Swan.
So now you know.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment