focusing on the positives of the broken arm experience:
1. my dear children are learning to be very helpful
2. I am learning to ask for more help
3. learning to type with one hand (but it's not very fun)
4. becoming more content and actually thankful to be at home (can't really drive anywhere)
5. learning not to care quite so much that all the laundry be put away
6. learning to take things slower and make them simpler
7. treasuring my dear husband more for all his kindness and help
8. Mom has been here lots over the past three weeks
9. now she's in France (positive for her!) but we are managing just fine
10. good friends taking care of us
11. I can take this cast off for a shower
12. it is healing, slowly, but I can do more now without pain
13. it is a visual reminder that my strength must be in the Lord... I'm too much of a klutz to rely on myself.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And gosh dawg it if people dont feel sorry for you all pregnant and broken up that way! Now all you need is a black eye and you will be a poster child for oppressive and abusive husbands!!!!
Specially if you have the BWF with you! hahahahahaha....
yeah, I know; poor, poor pitiful me...
btw, Matt found a website and actually ordered an oval BWF sticker for the car (he says for the car, I said no!)!! I think it will have to stand for Big Wonderful Family! Or Big Wierd Father...
Or Big "W" Fans...
??? Hmmm this could become a blog within itself if we got it started!
Post a Comment