Today is my birthday... and our anniversary!
Due to circumstances beyond my control, and the fact that I'm exhausted, we're not out on our date. Instead Matt went to get dinner from Wolfgang Puck Express and a movie for us to watch. Sweet, yes. But all I want to do is sleep!!!
I've actually had two naps already today. I should be able to wake up a little bit to enjoy time with my hubby... hum... if only I had a diet coke...
But no! It's been an entire week! Today, I actually had a sip of a dc, thinking it would help me wake up a little during a graduation party. BUT... I had one of the new ones with Splenda... bleah! I couldn't even drink it. So, I think I can say it's been a week!
It's been a delightful day, all in all. I have a wonderful husband, precious children and good friends, great parents and fun brothers. I am tremendously blessed and so very thankful for my marriage, and my life. Fun to celebrate them both on the same day.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know, I told the kids at dinner tonite that it was your birthday and your anniversary.... just not getting around to noting it! I really think you could celebrate with a DC since you cant have anything more, er, strong. Happy day to you both!
Post a Comment