Okay, tonight I am eating a bowl of Edy's "Checkered Flag Sundae" ice cream. Oh my. Here's what the container says about it:
"Vanilla Ice Cream Swirled with Thick Fudge and Chunks of Real Brownies"
Limited time only, and in honor of the honorable sport of NASCAR, I guess, so rev up your engines, friends and try this one out! (FYI, Harris Teeter has Edy's buy one get one free this week!)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have another bowl!
Monday, May 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
yuuuummmmmm
I just got Blue Bell's "cookies! cookies! cookies!" which is oreos, cookie dough, and oatmeal cookies. It is yummy too! :-)
Matt,
This is the year to buy stock in ice cream companies!!! We need to open a mutual fund with a diversified group of dairy companies and call it the Sparvin "This is the best ice cream I have ever had" Mutual Fund :)
Alright, enough from the peanut gallery.... :-P
Sounds like a good investment!!
Hi Meg, searching for information in reguards to any new lemon laws on ohio lemon law and read your site on this post. Not exactly what I needed but it drew my attention. Many people get into trouble with ohio lemon law and the new laws may not help them the way they expect. Anyway thanks for the read.
Hi Meg, I was looking for information on lemon law attorney, trying to find information in reguards to any new lemon laws and read your site on this post. Although not exactly what I needed it caught my attention. Many people have problems and any new lemon law attorney laws may not help them the way they expect. Anyway thanks for the read.
Hi there Meg, after spending considerable time searching for california lemon law, I would like to say thanks for the post on this post. A california lemon law isn't always easy to find quality information for. Thanks again.
Hello Meg, after spending so much time looking for north carolina lemon law, I just have to say thanks for the post on this post. A north carolina lemon law isn't always easy to find the best information on. Anyway, thanks again.
Hello Meg, after spending so much time looking for automobile lemon law, I just have to say thanks for the post on this post. A automobile lemon law isn't always easy to find the best information on. Anyway, thanks again.
Hi Meg, searching for information in reguards to any new lemon laws on lemon law attorney and read your site on this post. Not exactly what I needed but it drew my attention. Many people get into trouble with lemon law attorney and the new laws may not help them the way they expect. Anyway thanks for the read.
Post a Comment