Saturday, May 05, 2007

Change is Good

I have a friend who changes all the furniture around in her house when there's a baby on the way. That's how her husband knows... he comes home from work, and the whole house is rearranged. Well, I'm NOT expecting, but I have rearranged furniture in six rooms here. It's like a whole new house! Matt asked me if I was discontent, but I think no, just hormonal. It helps fulfill that urge to create...

Plus, it makes the cleaning more fun if after I vacuum behind the bed and dressers they don't go back to the exact same place. The children think its so fun, too, and I do let them help figure out where to put stuff.

No matter how superior the cleaning company may be, they wouldn't do that!

Oh, and another thing about today... my sweet husband took all six children out to IHOP for breakfast BY HIMSELF! That meant I had an hour and a half here BY MYSELF! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! WTG Matt! And I'm impressed that you could do all that furniture moving! Woohoo! I wouldn't even know where to put anything. Come do my house next!

Meg said...

I takes me awhile living in a place to really figure out how it works for our family. I'm slow that way! But these changes really seem to have given us cozier spaces... and better working spaces, too. We'll see!