Friday, March 18, 2005

On my mind

A list of topics I plan to write about (not really in any order of importance):
1. why I started this blog
2. the name of my blog
3. being misunderstood
4. living a simpler life (my thoughts about some other blogs I've been reading)
5. homeschooling (why we started, why we continue, our "philosophy")
6. having another baby (not at the moment, but sometime in the future!?)
7. other bloggers I've been reading & what I've learned from them
8. current issues concerning the value of life

Looks like I'll be pretty busy here for awhile!


I'll leave this post w/ a little laugh about a current parenting issue: tattling.
This morning, N came in the room looking really upset and said (in that whiny voice that I am working hard to correct),

"Mommy, B just breathed on me!"

I just busted out laughing, as did the three other children in the room, which upset N even more. As it turns out, B is not feeling well and N thinks he's going to get sick now. Well, I guess I'd be upset, too!

We now have a new "rule" in our house: no breathing on each other!

No comments: